I got the error as well, it was the 3rd post install error. The first 2 I found hints to here, this one I didn’t and didn’t see an obvious answer to.
I disabled the srfr and within 1/4 the time I spent on it, used iWeb to create exactly the page I wanted, wrapped it in an iFrame menu item and had it in my users hot little hands. I dislike having to use more than one app to publish, but as near as I can tell there is simply no plug and play option that doesn’t require you to modify some file somewhere in the core install, or produce some basket full of errors, or only displays a single column, etc., etc.
For those of you having problems like this, consider building the page outside Joomla and wrapping it in the template.